April 28, 2009

DOME UFO IN THE SKY


DREAM TOPICS: UFO, MESSAGE

Monday, October 13, 1997
11 AM

SUMMARY
Domed UFO in sky; person tells me to eat manna for extra power.

DREAM LOCATION & SETTING
Parts forgotten. It is daytime and the sky is overcast (white) with clouds.

DREAM ACCOUNT

Segment 1
From my livingroom window I can see something in the sky at rooftop level. It is sandwiched between two building walls, just hovering. I keep looking out at it.

Segment 2
Later, it leaves its long held position and flies far right past my building and stops. It hovers near my window below rooftop. It tilts its dome forward towards the window. It doesn't scare me, but it looks strange. I tell someone about its presence.

Segment 3
Dreamed about trying to do something which requires power and/or strength. I hear a man's voice tell me "For more power, use your manna."

CRAFT DESCRIPTION
The craft is about three feet in diameter (as wide as one of my windows). It's domed top is thick like enamel, white and looks antique--old with rust-like specs. What struck me the most was the roundness of it and its solid enamel-like dome with its lack of newness.

FINAL COMMENT

Manna
Used in the bible as a secretion that rained down from the sky (heaven or UFO) and made into loaves of bread to feed a multitude of starving people (Israelites) in the wilderness. Said to be a honeydew secretion of two scale insects found on tamarisk bushes in the Sinai region and is very sweet and high in carbohydrates. Means "What is that?" in Hebrew.

INTERPRETATION
Dream may be referring to carbohydrates which is supposed to give the body energy. And energy is power, after all.

MORE UFO ACCOUNTS



Last Updated: June 11, 2010