April 20, 2011

ROW OF TINY DOT MARKS ON LEFT LEG (ca 04-09-2011)


EVENT TOPIC: MARKS ON BODY

MARK DISCOVERED: circa Saturday, April 9, 2011
PICTURES TAKEN: Sunday, April 17, 2011


EVENT ACCOUNT
On April 9, 2011 I found this two-inch mark--a series of tiny dots--vertically centered on the back of my left leg. When I'm standing, the hook (or curve) points downward. They were already healed on the 9th and the pictures were taken on the 17th.

My mini camera doesn't take the best pictures, but here's what I have:






FINAL COMMENTS
Two days ago, I found a 1.25 inch set of dots on the back of my right leg just above the ankle. Not going to bother taking a pic...don't feel up to the struggle.

I don't know how these marks are getting onto my body, only that I'M not doing it. I've been finding a variety of marks on my body: legs, arms, stomach, buttocks, and back/back of shoulder. This has been going on since 1989 at least.