August 28, 2010

CHASING A UFO


DREAM TOPIC: UFO

Tuesday, December 5, 2000
12 PM
Age: 38.6 yrs

OVERVIEW
Money that is rightfully mine is stolen, and I am determined to get it back. So, I go into battle with the thief who is in a spacecraft.

LOCATION & SETTING: My current apartment and the sky.

SUMMARY
I chase Craft that is trying to escape with 7 ½ million dollars.

DREAM ACCOUNT

Segment 1
PARTICIPATING. I'm in my apartment with others, discussing 7 ½ million or so dollars that someone else wants to claim.

Segment 2
Next, I'm in an unrecognized location, and I'm[1] chasing an object that is only a few stories above in the sky. The craft and I fly about in the sky in battle for this money of which I feel I'm the rightful inheritor. I don't remember if I won but I get the impression I did. Don't know if any weapons were discharged, and the battle seems remembered as somewhat benevolent. Parts forgotten.

CRAFT DESCRIPTION
The object looks like one of those Playstation 2 controllers with the wing-like design. It changes shape and/or size, has a silver color with a pretty royal blue accent color on top which may have actually been blue or green colored lights. The craft has white or clear lights, and there seems to be jewels at the top frontward (head).

NOTES

[1] or someone on my behalf?

IN-DREAM CONNECTIONS (DREAM ANALYSIS)

MOOD DURING EVENT: Determination.

PRESENT/PAST APT./ HOUSE: Yes, present.
-------WHERE?: Current apartment
-------DEPICTED ACCURATELY: I think so.

IF PART OF DREAM IS NOT PRESENT OR PAST HOUSE, WHAT LOCATION: Sky scene: Unknown location

BLENDING OF TWO OR MORE LOCATIONS: Yes.
-------EXPLAIN: Current apartment & unknown sky location.

VEHICLE: UFO (Has wing shape)

ELEMENTS: Air (sky)

EMOTIONS: Determination.

PARTICIPATING?: Yes.

FLYING?: Yes.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN LIFE AT TIME OF DREAM/VISION/EVENT?:

DID DREAM/EVENT OCCUR?: No.


Last Updated: August 28, 2010