April 27, 2011

MINIATURE ROBOT RETURNS


DREAM TOPICS: UFO-RELATED, PHYSICAL CONTACT


Thursday, December 13, 1989
AM
RF# 8

SUMMARY
Robot from previous dream returns; surgery done on me.

PRELIMINARY EVENTS
This dream appears to be a continuation from a previous dream.

DREAM SETTING & LOCATION
It is daytime. I'm at current apartment then, later, an unknown location.

DREAM ACCOUNT

Segment 1
PARTICIPATING. Dreamed of seeing the miniature robot from a previous dream at my window--as if part of a picture window or glass door. The robot is grayish white or white with shadows on it. When I see the robot I turn to run to my right, saying to myself something like, "You again" or "You're back! Thoughts in my head say, "Don't run, open the screen, and let them in." I say 'them' because there was another form or figure on the left.

The scene becomes confused.

Segment 2
OBSERVING? Next, I am looking into a dark room that has florescent red lights that are centered over a male surgeon who appears to be performing a surgery on someone. I can see his arm moving as if sewing. He seems to be a male humanoid, but I don't see any noticeable features. I'm not concerned or afraid but feel the surgery is necessary, though I am mildly curious about its purpose. I have the impression that the surgery is being done on me though I am not physically in the "operating" room.

FINAL COMMENTS
I woke up with a 4 to 5 inch red blotch on my right collarbone area.

When I turned to run there is possibly another person with me. Maybe it is the person who is in surgery.

I wonder if the phrase "Don't run, open the screen, and let them in," refers to telepathy. The first time I dreamed of this robot (30SEP89-XUDG) I panicked and closed the window. When I awoke, I said that the next time something like that happened, I wanted to be able to persuade my dream image to open the window or at least not close it. Well, it seems to have been worked out for me—thank the powers that be. These UFO dreams of mine seem to be occurring in successions. What do they mean or represent?


CROSS-REFERENCE: 1

CR TITLE: MOTHERSHIP ADVENTURE
CR DATE: Saturday, September 30, 1989
CR DESCRIPTION: UFO, DEATH, GOD
CR THEME: ROBOT
CR SKETCHES: ?
CR RF: 9
CR SUMMARY: UFOs pummeled window, robot got stuck in screen, man dropped from UFO, saw Mothership & writing in sky, feared God for first time.


LAST UPDATED: April 27, 2011