October 8, 2011

UFO LANDS ON CAR


DREAM CONTENT: VEHICLE, UFO


Sunday, February 20, 1989
TIME: Undefined.
AGE: 26.8 yrs
RF 9.95

[NOTE: Realness Factor (RF) refers to how realistic or vivid the dream action felt and a high level of emotion and sensory elements involved. Highest rating is normally 10. Ratings higher than 9.9 suggest the "dream" was felt to be actual events taking place on some physical, astral or spiritual level.]

DREAM SUMMARY
UFO lands on car and building seems to move.

DREAM LOCATION & SETTING
A rainy night in current city and apartment; actual next door neighbor portrayed.


DREAM ACCOUNT
I'm looking out the right livingroom window of my current apartment, but the scene outside is of my childhood home in Paterson, NJ.

It is nighttime and rainy. I'm sitting on the couch[1] which is several feet from the window, and I see a black car with its back end facing my window. The car isn't moving and a huge black UFO disc slowly descends onto the back part of the car, and my apartment feels like it is moving backward[2]. I panic and think to call out to my brother but remember he's not home. I clutch the back of the couch in terror. I'm petrified and my voice fails me. I wake up.

NOTES

[1] although I live on the 5th floor in reality in the dream I appear to be on the 1st floor

[2] in the direction opposite to where I'm facing

COMMENTS

Saturday, June 5, 1993
I think my brother B___ actually was living with me at that time.

ADDITIONAL REMEMBRANCES

Sunday, January 14, 1996
Can't understand why all the reversals (in reference to the sketches)! The window was on the left. At one point in the dream when the building is moving, my dream viewpoint was (22089 ---original account above?) as I looked toward the back of the apt. and tried to call out to B___ for help, but realized he was not at home.