March 31, 2012

I'M LATE CONFRONTING ALIENS


DREAM

CONTENT: ALIEN

SUMMARY
Presence felt in bedroom; I'm late confronting aliens


DREAM LOCATION & SETTING
Nighttime. Bedrooms and livingroom of current apartment.

PRELIMINARY EVENTS
It was a horrible night. I'd gone to bed at about 3:12 a.m. and "woke" up an hour later at 4:00 or so and kept waking up (at least 10 times) every few minutes with the feeling that there were aliens in the bedroom with me[1]. I knew instinctively that all I had to do was to look around the room—to challenge my fear, but I was too afraid to do that one seemingly simple thing. I was a coward. Eventually I drifted off to sleep and had the dream below.


ACCOUNT

Tuesday, December 29, 1998
3:15 AM

PARTICIPATING. I'm in my apt. and swing the covers off my head to confront whoever is in the room. I'm afraid but angry too. The anger is fueled by my fear that aliens are in the house. I run (or am in my astral body) about the pitch dark apt., snapping my arms out in before me in feigned bravery. No one is there.

I enter my daughter's room and say something to her, and she replies "No." I guess I asked if she saw anybody in her room. Next I go to the livingroom and again no one is there. "They're gone," I say, feeling dejected because I'd waited too late to confront the aliens and they had left.

FINAL COMMENT

January 1, 1999
I awoke from this "dream"[2] feeling as dejected as I felt in the dream, only worse. In the dream there was a prevailing feeling of being a coward, and it remains with me even as I write this account.


NOTES

[1]
to my right, perhaps even at the foot of the bed.

[2]
It seemed real enough and the sensations in this "dream" have been present in other alien/spirit-related dreams similar to this one.




LAST UPDATED: March 31, 2012