March 31, 2012

A SPIRITUAL WRITING ASSIGNMENT


DREAM & WAKING EVENT

DREAM CONTENT: ALIEN-Related, SOUNDS HEARD, MESSAGE
EVENT CONTENT: SOUNDS HEARD

DREAM SUMMARY: I receive request to write an article.
EVENT SUMMARY: I hear a crinkling sound upon awakening.


PRELIMINARY EVENTS
Wednesday and Thursday (20th & 21st) I down-loaded files belonging to a website[1] that speculates that the Bible is filled with UFO and Alien accounts. About 24 hours ago (the 21st), I was reading a book entitled "Is Jehovah An ET?" In it I read some brief passages RE the idea that there is a chief God and lesser gods that are (all) actually Aliens who have shaped our religious beliefs. And it is these individuals who fill the bible as angels, giants and UFOs, etc.


DREAM ACCOUNT

Saturday, February 23, 2008--b
9:32 AM
RF: 7.5

PARTICIPATING. Parts Forgotten. At the end of a forgotten dream where I'm in a well lit room of a goldish yellow hue, I receive a note or some type of communication[1] from a higher source[2] that suggests I write an article about Alien Hybrids and their connection with Angels. Then I wake up.


EVENT ACCOUNT

Saturday, February 23, 2008--b
9:33 AM

Participating. A minute after awakening, I hear in the air above me to the right, the sound of a magazine being crinkled. I've heard the sound at least twice before over the years.


NOTES

[1] -- The Bible/UFO Connection
[2] -- right side of the dream screen
[3] -- Angelic or Spirit realm




LAST UPDATED: March 31, 2012