October 16, 2013

Two sets of blood spots on sheet.


WAKING EVENT
CONTENT: MARKS ON BODY
SUMMARY: Found blood spots on sheet.


ACCOUNT

Wednesday, October 15, 2013
Appx. 3:00 AM

As far as marks on the body goes, things had been relatively quiet. Sure, I found a pin prick mark or two here and there, but nothing in-your-face noticeable. Did bnot even have an ET or UFO dream in the last few months (that I remember).


This morning (about 3 a.m.) I had one of those neverending, makes-sense-while-you're-dreaming dreams. Got up at 5:50 then back to bed then up again at 7 a.m. Nothing unusual.


AFTER I get dressed and get ready to turn off the light and leave the house, I notice two sets of blood spots on my sheet near the pillow. One set is three round spots the size of a straight pin head, evenly spaced at about a one-fourth inch apart. The second set is two diamondish-shaped marks less than half an inch away from the other set.


From the position of the marks, they would have to be on my right upper back near the shoulder. I'll have to check my back when I get home; it does feel a wee bit sore.


Funny, but just yesterday afternoon, I was thinking how the Ets must be done with me now that I'm older, cause I haven't seen any major markings.




LAST UPDATED: October 16, 2013