August 28, 2010

ALIEN & UFOs IN MY APARTMENT


DREAM TOPIC: ALIEN, UFO

Wednesday, January 2, 1992
10:10 AM
Age: 29

How long since last Alien/UFO dream:
-------0 Days

How long till next Alien/UFO dream:
-------1 Day (ALIEN)

PREVAILING SYMBOLS: Alien, UFOs, right window, hallway

SUMMARY
Spacebrother and I look out window, UFOs enter apartment.

DREAM LOCATION & SETTING
Nighttime. Livingroom of current apartment.

DREAM ACCOUNT
PARTICIPATING. It is evening, approximately 6:30 to 9 PM. A silver, domed UFO with a few white lights on, enters my apartment through the right, large livingroom window then goes back out. I am so excited that I fumble with the latch on my binocular case. In the upper left of the sky is a cluster of bright "stars" moving and racing in various directions and speeds. Some of these "stars" turn red, others turn white, and two turn bright green. I try to get a closer look at them through the binoculars, but can't focus clearly. I twist the viewers and up throwing them out of alignment.

While all this is happening, a short space-brother (Alien) is standing next to me on my right (dream screen right also). He is alternately looking at me and out of the window. He doesn't speak, and his disposition is as an onlooker---a guide.

A flat dark UFO, with basically red lights around its middle, tries to enter my apartment. It is as wide as one window (41") and is halfway through, managing to make it inside. I am really excited and somewhat apprehensive. Just as it enters the apartment an identical UFO comes down my hallway (right & middle). This identical craft leaves and some time later the second UFO leaves, and I watch it shoot up into the sky from the window so fast I cannot catch sight of it.

I called my daughter into the room with the space-brother and I. She was excited but not scared.

FINAL COMMENTS
In the dream the binoculars were on the table exactly where they are in the waking state.

Saturday, August 28, 2010
9:43 PM

I noticed that there is no description for the Alien other than it was short. The reason for that is because the apartment was dark with a moderate amount of moonlight shining into the livingroom, illuminating it a little. The being's face is not remembered as that of the typical Alien Grey (though it could have been), but of another variety. Its face was roundish, slightly oblong, and its skin color undetermined due to the shadows, but it was not of a white color nor very dark. The being was sensed to be masculine, was slender (may have had a slight pudgy belly) and stood no taller than 4 feet, since it was about a foot taller then the window ledge which in that apartment was some 3 feet high. This type of being has shown up in other dreams and always exuding a feeling of benevolence, and causing no fear.


CROSS REFERENCE DREAM TITLE:
UFO ENTERS APARTMENT

CR DREAM TOPIC: UFO

CR SUMMARY
UFO enters apartment through window and buzzes my head.



Last Updated: August 28, 2010