October 12, 2011

UFO VISION 1


EVENT & DREAM

EVENT CONTENT: VISION, PARALYSIS
DREAM CONTENT: UFOS, BEING CHASED

EVENT SUMMARY
I see vision of a UFO then later feel paralysis and a presence.

DREAM SUMMARY
I'm watching a movie about UFOs and later am chased by someone.


MONDAY, AUGUST 13, 1990
3:26 to 10:45 AM

EVENT ACCOUNT
VISION. 3:26 AM: I had tremendous trouble getting to sleep peacefully even though I was tired. After having closed my eyes to sleep, I saw a vision of a dark blue sky with a brilliant light skipping across the sky from left to right. upon seeing it, I the thought "UFO" immediately came to mind, and knew I was being shown the craft.

A few minutes later I started to become paralyzed and felt a presence near my head and shoulder. This is an unsettling sensation I experience from time to time. After that I gave up trying to go to sleep and went to the kitchen to get some water then looked out the window.

DREAM ACCOUNT
NOTE: 6:45—10:45 AM: Finally went to sleep. Dreamed about UFOs. Not certain how the dream began, but what I do remember begins as follows:

Segment 1
I was watching a black and white movie on a TV about various UFOs, an invasion or something, then there was a conversation (unknown).

Segment 2
The dream changed to a scene of me running away from a man I felt was of notorious personality.

INTERPRETATION
I feel that I was being shown these images of the UFOs, but I don't know by whom nor why. I enjoyed the years of dreaming about UFOs. And while it was exciting to see the different types, it was also frightening at times.


UPDATED: April 15, 2012

NOTE: Formerly posted in VISIONS OF UFOS.