January 3, 2021

HUMANITY IS BEING WATCHED

 May 20, 2020

Dream Content:  Invisible Being, Sky, Message

Realness Factor (RF):  9.6  (10 highest)


DREAM ACCOUNT


Participating.

I am sitting to a desk, (writing?) and pondering something. I have a horizontal rectangular view of the sky. It looks like rippling bluish gray water. The upper right-hand corner of this strange-looking sky is outlined in white and slowly moves slightly forward. I know that this bordered section of sky relates to humanity on Earth. 


Something comes toward me from inside that bordered section. It is turns out to be an invisible being that I identify (in the dream) as being an Angel or extraterrestrial which is good and benevolent. [I can't see it, yet I am aware of its presence.] The being  stops to my left and begins to speak (telepathically?) in a maculine voice of moderate volume. Its 'voice' is heard externally. The being tells me that Earth humans' activities are being watched and have been for some time.


The conversation went on for a while but the rest of it has been forgotten.