January 7, 2012

NOISY UFO


DREAM
CONTENT: UFO
SUMMARY: Seeing a UFO.


SKETCHES: 1

DREAM SETTING & LOCATION
It is nighttime and the sky looks cloudy.


ACCOUNT

Tuesday, January 14, 1992
8:20 am
RF 9

I may not be alone, but I'm in my livingroom and hear a loud sound[1]. I open my window and look up at the sky. I see the tail end of a UFO going over the roof above the window I'm in. It is very exciting to see the object. It quickly moves forward over the roof until it disappears. I say, "I knew that sound belonged to a UFO."

LAST THOUGHTS
There is more to this dream, but I've forgotten the rest.

CRAFT DESCRIPTION
The UFO's color is medium brown with splashes of gold on it. It also has a tubular type construction and seems square/rectangular and flat.


NOTES

[1] A sound that I'm familiar with in waking state and most similar to three objects:

a] an airplane approaching, getting louder the closer it becomes, but a craft is never seen.

b] a generator going on and then off after a long period of time

c] a roaring machine or thunder without the boom

[2] similar to the luminous 'birds' reported in 3JAN92d-IN, except the 'birds' are either wholly light or wholly dark and generally not both


DREAM ANALYSIS

How long since last UFO dream
----- 6 Days

How long since last Alien dream
----- 11 Days

How long till next UFO dream
----- 5 Days

WHAT MADE IT SEEM REAL
Seeing the UFO and relating dream sound that is similar to that heard during waking hours.

PARTICIPATING?: Yes

PHRASES USED: "I knew that sound belonged to a UFO."
----- BY WHOM: Me
----- TO WHOM: Me



LAST UPDATED: April 8, 2012
[Corrected misspelling]