March 31, 2012

HEARING & SEEING THE WORD 'ARCTURUS'


WAKING EVENT

CONTENT
ALIEN-RELATED, VISION, MARKS, ARCTURIAN, ARCTURUS


SUMMARY: Heard words upon awakening that I also visualize.


PRELIMINARY EVENTS
Prayed in the dawn hours to God regarding my physical and spiritual life.


ACCOUNT

Tuesday, March 27, 2001--c
7:10 AM

Woke up, drifted off to sleep several minutes later, then awoke again with the words "Arcturians", then "Arcturus" in my head. The words were seen written in whitish capital letters against a somewhat dark background.

FINAL COMMENTS
I found what looked like those tiny healed dots on the right side of my waist. May have been dreaming about my going to school or just school in general. Also, event may be connected to a preceding event (See CR below) in which I felt something touch my right side.


CROSS-REFERENCE 1:

CR TITLE: ?
CR DATE: Tuesday, March 27, 2001--b
CR TOPIC: BEING TOUCHED
CR THEME: Being touched.
CR SUMMARY: Something touches my waist.




LAST UPDATED: March 31, 2012