May 15, 2012

FIVE TINY, RED MARKS, BOTTOM LEFT KNEE 05-15-2012


WAKING EVENT
CONTENT: MARKS ON BODY
SUMMARY: Found five tiny red marks at bottom of knee.


ACCOUNT

Tuesday, May 15, 2012
5:30 AM

This morning at 5:15 a.m., I prepared to do my ritual of applying fade cream to my skin and there were about 5 tiny red, scrape marks at the center bottom of my left knee. They weren't bleeding but appeared to be healing--no scabs and no stinging or burning (later) in the shower. Were not there yesterday at bedtime!

As of 7:45 PM, the marks are still red as the pics below show. The marks hurt only slightly if touched.

I have been experiencing pain in that knee from having knelt on the wood floor a week before (knees and elbows on wood are a no-no, silly me). The marks are not located over the central area of pain (which is more to the right).









LAST UPDATED: May 15, 2012