January 3, 2021

TRIPLE UFO DREAM


June 2020

Dream Content:  UFO, Monster

RF#:  9.8


ACCOUNT


SEGMENT 1    Participating.

It is nighttime. I'm standing in an unfamiliar room (bedroom, I think) and am looking out a window that has an unobstructed view of the sky and ground.


I see a classic 'flying saucer' with a dome. It is a charcoal gray metal and is small in diameter. As it flies left to right, I yell to my brother who is in the nearby livingroom, "There's a UFO!" He says that he sees it. The craft pauses across from my window, then flies rightward out of view.


After a time, I see a 2nd UFO that is also circular and looks like the (Pleiadian?) type UFOs seen by Billy Meier and in the Gulf Breeze sightings.


And like the first UFO, it is a charcoal gray metal, pauses across from the window, then continues rightward.


A 3rd UFO arrives. It is larger and shaped sort of like a pistol with its nose pointed to the right. I identify it as military in nature, that it has a shape like a military craft. It has the same metal color as the others, pauses to the left near the building then moves on to the right.


SEGMENT 2   Participating.

Next, I see a vast landscape of densely spaced residential and/or commercial buildings. They are dark gray. Standing in the midst of them, is a huge black, rough-skinned monster that looks very much like Godzilla. Facing to the right, it has already taken two steps with its foot poised over another section of buildings, preparing to step on them. I'm horrified at what its presence portends. I think to myself how much I fear the damage caused where it will step onto next. After I think that, its feet become transparent as if disappearing then right after that, the monster is gone.