April 28, 2009

JET TRIANGLE FORMATION LOOKS LIKE UFO


DREAM TOPIC: UFO-RELATED

Saturday, October 3, 1992
8:10 AM

SUMMARY: Jets form an inverted triangle.

PRELIMINARY EVENTS
There were several dreams in the course of early morning, but I can only remember this one.

DREAM LOCATION & SETTING: It's nighttime.

DREAM ACCOUNT
I'm with someone. Above me is a fleet of jets (going left to right?) in the shape of an inverted triangle (see fig. 1) which is noticeable because of the triple row (at least) of red lights. There is a great fear seeing these jets in triangle formation because their appearance means war. A battle. I saw two sets of planes. Me and the person I'm with run across some railroad tracks that ran west to east.

FINAL COMMENT
While not a true UFO dream in the literal sense, it struck fear in me as many of these dreams did. Because I strongly suspect it is a cloaked UFO dream, it is identified as being related to the phenomenon.

MORE TRIANGLE UFO ACCOUNTS