November 27, 2009

HUMAN-LOOKING ALIEN


DREAM

CONTENT: ALIEN

SUMMARY: I meet an Alien pretending to be human.


ACCOUNT

Sunday, January 1, 2006
Prior to 7 AM
RF: 9.0+

PARTICIPATING. I'm in a well lit room (natural light) with a white male companion. I'm looking at another white male who is tall (average height). I know that this tall person is an Alien. I don't know how the identification occurs, but it's a fact. I (mentally?) see this man as if we are in a small room with an invisible wall between us. We seem to be conversing without speaking--at least I don't remember us speaking--and definitely not for very long. There's something else about the visit. I was given some small, dark capsule-like items which contain information.

Then my companion enters and stands behind me. The communication between me and the Alien ends, and its is gone, but how I don't remember. Parts forgotten.

My companion either asks me who the man was or I tell him, "That was an Alien. I don't know how I know, but that's what he is."

LAST THOUGHTS
When I awoke I instantly could not remember how I knew the man was an Alien. Are the Aliens trying to say hello?


OTHER ALIENS AS HUMANS ACCOUNTS



OTHER ALIEN DREAM ACCOUNTS





LAST UPDATED: March 31, 2012