April 14, 2012

I HOLD AN ALIEN BABY


DREAM
CONTENT: ALIEN, ALIEN BABY, UNKNOWN FAMILY, HYBRID?
SUMMARY: I'm given an Alien baby to hold.

DREAM LOCATION & SETTING: Kneeling in center right of an unknown room.


ACCOUNT

Saturday, February 22, 2003
3:28 AM

Segment 1
Just finished dreaming that I was in a room[1] and to my left is about two aliens leaning over me[2] with their bug-like eyes[3] looking down at me. I seem to be kneeling on the floor as if trying to get away[4].

Segment 2
One of two Aliens that are standing to my left give me an alien baby that looks just like them only smaller. I reach for the baby, take it, and cradle it in my right arm[5]. I like holding the baby because it seems to be my baby or my sibling (sister or brother).


NOTES

[1]
right in front of dream screen center

[2]
center

[3]
Their eyes protrude like that of a fly and are a blackish-brown color—the top half is black and the bottom is bright gold (or left side is black and the right is gold).

[4]
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
6:43 PM

I assume I'm crawling.

[5]
Its head is to the right--I'm right-handed in reality.


INTERPRETATION
Not available.



LAST UPDATED: April 14, 2012