May 4, 2009

ALIEN CHILD; MULTIPLYING GLOBES


DREAM TOPIC: ALIEN, UFO-RELATED

Tuesday, June 9, 1998
TIME UNKNOWN

DREAM SUMMARY
Child is an Alien; globes in sky descend.

COMMENTS: It's daytime. Parts forgotten.


DREAM ACCOUNT

SEGMENT 1
I’m in my bedroom with my female associate R and an immortal white, male child[1]. I play and tussle with him, asking him to do something he isn’t willing to do.

SEGMENT 2
At one point I’m outside in a kind of open area. I see in the sky far away to the right, a silver globe which has a transparent shadow coming off from its right side. It comes closer and closer until it is actually two then three attached globes of a dense gray with some sheen to them. I hit at one of the globes and they separate into several single globes.

SEGMENT 3
I’m back upstairs and the immortal and I tussle some more. He leaves out the window, but has fallen on a deck[2] of some kind and has hurt his arm. I tell him, "You’re no longer immortal." R gets him and takes care of him. He is in my bathroom (brushing his teeth?). He now looks like a young girl of about nine or so.

NOTES:

[1]
white, short, slender, male child

[2]
Somehow this note disappeared...I'll have to find the original acct. to replace it



OTHER ALIEN DREAM ACCOUNTS